Friday, June 11, 2010

Teacher's Day in MJSC MSG

Dh lame gak aku xskodeng blog aku nih.naseb bek xde anai2..hihi..

Dis is my 1st teacher's day celeb at MJSC MSG.1wk b4, da committee 're asked us to wear school uniform 4 da celeb.earlier, i'm takin' it as a burden coz it's quite difficult 4 me to relate wit my new workplace.

Coincidently,i didn't aware that da teachrs need to wear sports attire in da morning.Byk gak ar ckgu2 len yg pndg 'hina' pd ku...hihi.. nk wt cmne?silap aku gak la kan... huhu..

Early in da morning my studs, Siti Rasyidah (5 Musytari) came n intoduce herself as my PA of da day.quite surprisingly actually..her duty is to help me for all da day.4 me,it's relief coz i got accompany to join da activities.bg ckgu br dcni,of course i'm not quite comfortable yet...she really helps me a lot.

With her help,i could join da activities even w/out sports attire.TQ my dear...da actvties 're called as Fun Fair.mcm2 de kt cni.ala2 Mcm2 Aznil pun de.they're very creative...it's impressed me.

2nd session,formal event in Seri Mersing hall.in dis session,all teachrs 're asked to wear school uniform.psembhn dmulakn ngn dance from boyz group..nyanyian Guru Malaysia... give away awards ala2 Oscar gitu...at last but not least,gv away presents from each homeroom, management n YDP Muafakat...alhamdulillah...

Da event not stop there.we hv a lunch which 're fully served by da studs. while eating, ddendangkn ngn syair...

Everything is new 4 me..however,it's gud xperience...n i'm really hv fun..n starts getting attached... huhu...chaiyok2!!!^_^

1 comment:

PUAN PIA said...

Bestnye!! Teringat masa menjalani praktikal kt sekolah.. Hari Guru adalah hari yang mengembirakan..

Bagaimana nk apply utk jadi guru MRSM ye?